Striker's poor excuses for rl

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Striker's poor excuses for rl

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
We aren't talking about supporters when we talk about the 15 men on the field for the club they cherish, slimeball!

X, keep your corrupted science fiction to yourself.
Come up with scientific evidence you can catch the flu from being cold or wet then...... :lol: :lol:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm

Post by Striker »

Whatever I come up with you'll throw corrupted science fiction back as though it's superior. I'll get the evidence for you when you show you actually know the difference. But then when you know the difference you'll see the truth and won't even be asking the question!
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

you're embarrasing yourself more striker if that is possible.
Nice try Cos.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Whatever I come up with you'll throw corrupted science fiction back as though it's superior. I'll get the evidence for you when you show you actually know the difference. But then when you know the difference you'll see the truth and won't even be asking the question!
Can you show me some evidence that suggests influenza is not a virus and is caused by being cold or wet? :-k

Take your time, you'll need it :wink:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Common sense. Get some.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Common sense. Get some.
So medicine should be based on common sense..... :-k
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Striker wrote:
You should re-read what you wrote here, you're sounding like a crazy person. My old man's a GP, I can confirm that Influenza is a virus that cannot be caught due to cold temperatures or being wet. You're thinking of hypothermia.

Take this with a grain of salt however, as my Dad's a part of the corrupted science fiction conspiracy orchestrated by the deceitful Harvard Medical School.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Drac wrote:
Striker wrote:
You should re-read what you wrote here, you're sounding like a crazy person. My old man's a GP, I can confirm that Influenza is a virus that cannot be caught due to cold temperatures or being wet. You're thinking of hypothermia.

Take this with a grain of salt however, as my Dad's a part of the corrupted science fiction conspiracy orchestrated by the deceitful Harvard Medical School.
You poor thing, how did you ever survive? According to striker GP's are just above the poverty line. They cant even earn 100k a year working 7 days a week.... :lol:
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
Common sense. Get some.
Yeah and not money!
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Drac wrote:
Striker wrote:

Harvard Medical School is one of the worst, and you forgot about the wind. And you also forgot that you already have the virus. We all have. But you can control it perfectly.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
Common sense. Get some.
Yeah and not money!
:lol:

What about science, evidence, research, education.....

Common sense.... :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Drac wrote:
Striker wrote:

Harvard Medical School is one of the worst, and you forgot about the wind. And you also forgot that you already have the virus. We all have. But you can control it perfectly.
Show us where you get this information from.... :-k

If we all have it why arent we all sick? :-k