AFL just keeps wanting those more skilled Rugby League players.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

AFL just keeps wanting those more skilled Rugby League players.

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Is amazing to see how many Rugby League players AFL has tried to get. They know there is a superior toughness about league over AFL.

From Darren Lockyer, to Johnathon Thurston to even Greg Inglis. AFL really admires Rugby League players. Funny how the NRL seems to have no interest in any top AFL players. :lol:
I would give Anthony Mundine more of a chance in making a Rugby League comeback than an AFL player making first grade NRL. :lol: :lol:

Then you have players like Kieren Jack. Played Rugby League throughout his teens and is now playing for the Swans very successfully.

And it does'nt stop there. The Nth Queensland Cowboys player Kayln Ponga is the latest NRL player to get the AFL offer to play for the Lions. Seems like he too has declined for now.

So there you go. Without a doubt AFL sees Rugby League players as highly skilled athletes they wish they could have in their game. :cool:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL just keeps wanting those more skilled Rugby League players.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
The excuses will be hilarious .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Lol
Like the reality of the afl player needing to take a pay cut, playing in empty stadiums and being laughed at by his mates to play league?
The few years I the gym of injecting roids to bulk up?

Or lol the actual hunt and Folau failed experiments?

You loons do like to avoid reality don't you
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I've asked before & as usual you can't produce anything .
Can you show where NRL players use steroids .

Lol
As I said
I was right

🀣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
& Canada is a POWERHOUSE in RU .

But I digress

I'm just waiting for the proof of steroids .

Which is hilarious coming from a supporter of the biggest drug cheats in AUST SPORTING HISTORY .

Pity the irony is lost on him

🀣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol
& Canada is a POWERHOUSE in RU .

But I digress

I'm just waiting for the proof of steroids .

Which is hilarious coming from a supporter of the biggest drug cheats in AUST SPORTING HISTORY .

Pity the irony is lost on him
Lol the nrlol and drug testing honestly system!

Funny how the gumny sharks juiced up on their roids won the gf.
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So why can't you answer my question .

Stop running dingbat

🀣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
So why can't you answer my question .

Stop running dingbat
Now your running from my question, the funny sharks win the gf after pleading guilty of taking roids,& the nrlol didn't even test its players just left it up to the povo clubs to test them self.

Essendon players have never returned a positive sample or suspended for taking drugs. Read up for what they were suspended for
Fucktarrrd
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
You're trying to compare the Sharks to Your drug fucked team .
Oh my
Your team is the biggest drug cheats in Aust sporting history ....
But but but but but sharks
But but but but sharks

As asked where is the proof of roids ..
You keep deflecting .

As usual

🀣
Xman wrote
fumbleshank
Team: Manly Suns
Been liked: 0

Post by fumbleshank »

AFLcrap1 wrote:

Lol
As I said
I was right
Only a select few RL players in the NRL could ever make an AFL list. Most have no endurance. Ten dollar Tuesdays is more what they are suited to.. K Hunt showed he could learn the skills, but his body couldn't handle the running. Falou was too lazy and not smart enough.

Pacific Island blokes like Sean Johnson may do alright as he has a better body type for AFL. All the big boppers would be gassed before the 1st quarter ended. Locky would have been a goodun.

Ive no doubt there are many AFL players that could play NRL. But you have to remember AFL is multi skilled and NRL has only a couple of basics; Catch n pass, and tackle. AFL players must be middle distance athletes, un erring kickers of the ball some both feet. Great hands above and below their feet, and make excellent decisions in traffic. They must also be brave as big hits off the ball can come from any angle, legally within 5m of the ball. All top line AFL and NRL players are tough. Get over it.

Your assertion that AFL players cant make it NRL but NRL players can in AFL is flawed. K Hunt is the only argument you have. And the jury is out weather he "made it" or not. He was recruited to get interest in an NRL state for the newly formed GCS. He was given games just for that purpose. There were 50 better AFL players running around in QLD reserves and AFLQ comps better than Hunt. Any version of Hunt..

Now, I'm not encyclopedia of AFL players as I'm a RL bloke who has followed AFL the past 5 years as well. Bobby Fulton was my hero. Not Dermott Brereton. But in my opinion (and that is all you and I have) from the players I know or can think of, just in the GCS, Lynch, May, and the recently departed O'meara, would make an NRL list (40 players?). Fyfe and Dangerfield come to mind, and the recently retired Barry Hall.

Consider Victoria beats NSW at most sports, if Victoria was also a RL dominant state, then they would hand NSW their ass like QLD does. That means there are origin level RL players in Victoria who play AFL and have never played RL. Many of these blokes probably play AFL at the top level. Considering Wayne Pearce (Mitchell's dad) only began playing RL at 16yo, and went on to captain the Kangaroos and become a legend, ive no doubt some AFL players could become quite good at NRL if they ever crossed codes.

How would it look for RL is an AFL player like Dangerfield crossed codes and ended up playing Origin or for Australia? Who benefits? haha! So do you think RL will try and poach an AFL player? Not a chance! That's your reason why AFL players aren't asked to cross codes. Good press for AFL.

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Poor effort
1 unco point .
:wave: :wave: :wave:

You made the same mistakes as all fumble trolls who pretend to be RL fans
Talk down RL ...have a massive jerk over AFLOL .

The majority of your post is a fantasy .
IF IF IF IF IF.
:(/ :(/ :(/

Then you throw in a lie
wayne Pearce .

Rammo: You started out playing for the Balmain Police Boys junior club, could you tell us a bit about those early days?

Junior: I guess my inspiration for playing rugby league was the Tigers? premiership victory in 1969. I was a nine year-old. Myself, and my two young brothers were pumped up so we signed up and started playing the next season for the Balmain Police Boys.

Try to do some research before you bullsht.
You fumblers get caught out so easily

🀣
Xman wrote
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

The_Wookie wrote:
who needs excuses? Or is it only Union who can poach league players? Different codes offer different skillsets which MAY contribute to the game in some way - basketball, and gaelic football for example have had numerous successes in the VFL/AFL, whereas league players have been less so. Hell Mike Pyke was a canadian UNION player who turned out quite well.

We dont have to be insular.
Union and league has similar skillsets and have had players playing both codes for years.

It is funny though why no other codes go searching for AFL players to play their sport.
:cool:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

fumbleshank wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Lol
As I said
I was right
Only a select few RL players in the NRL could ever make an AFL list. Most have no endurance. Ten dollar Tuesdays is more what they are suited to.. K Hunt showed he could learn the skills, but his body couldn't handle the running. Falou was too lazy and not smart enough.

Pacific Island blokes like Sean Johnson may do alright as he has a better body type for AFL. All the big boppers would be gassed before the 1st quarter ended. Locky would have been a goodun.

Ive no doubt there are many AFL players that could play NRL. But you have to remember AFL is multi skilled and NRL has only a couple of basics; Catch n pass, and tackle. AFL players must be middle distance athletes, un erring kickers of the ball some both feet. Great hands above and below their feet, and make excellent decisions in traffic. They must also be brave as big hits off the ball can come from any angle, legally within 5m of the ball. All top line AFL and NRL players are tough. Get over it.

Your assertion that AFL players cant make it NRL but NRL players can in AFL is flawed. K Hunt is the only argument you have. And the jury is out weather he "made it" or not. He was recruited to get interest in an NRL state for the newly formed GCS. He was given games just for that purpose. There were 50 better AFL players running around in QLD reserves and AFLQ comps better than Hunt. Any version of Hunt..

Now, I'm not encyclopedia of AFL players as I'm a RL bloke who has followed AFL the past 5 years as well. Bobby Fulton was my hero. Not Dermott Brereton. But in my opinion (and that is all you and I have) from the players I know or can think of, just in the GCS, Lynch, May, and the recently departed O'meara, would make an NRL list (40 players?). Fyfe and Dangerfield come to mind, and the recently retired Barry Hall.

Consider Victoria beats NSW at most sports, if Victoria was also a RL dominant state, then they would hand NSW their ass like QLD does. That means there are origin level RL players in Victoria who play AFL and have never played RL. Many of these blokes probably play AFL at the top level. Considering Wayne Pearce (Mitchell's dad) only began playing RL at 16yo, and went on to captain the Kangaroos and become a legend, ive no doubt some AFL players could become quite good at NRL if they ever crossed codes.

How would it look for RL is an AFL player like Dangerfield crossed codes and ended up playing Origin or for Australia? Who benefits? haha! So do you think RL will try and poach an AFL player? Not a chance! That's your reason why AFL players aren't asked to cross codes. Good press for AFL.

Iol your kidding yourself bro.

How is kicking through goals with no crossbar skilled??

How is getting a point when you miss a goal skilled?

How is dropping the ball constantly skilled?

As for poaching players, why on earth would rugby league look towards a sport like AFL where the average player is built like a beanstalk, lacks explosive strength and only weighs about 85 kilos??? :(/

HaHa your hilarious man :lol: :lol: =D> =D>
If NRL ever had to look for players from other codes it would most likely be union and grid iron college football.
Not a bunch of Victorians dressed like netballers that can't even catch. :lol:

AFL can't even field a competitive overseas team to play Australia the support is so terrible internationally.
:lol:

While Rugby League has around 250,000 registered players in the the UK alone.
As well as a whole other professional league to choose players from.

Then Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand, PNG to name a few. All have plenty of rising talent too.
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
fumbleshank wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Lol
As I said
I was right

As for poaching players, why on earth would rugby league look towards a sport like AFL where the average player is built like a beanstalk, lacks explosive strength and only weighs about 85 kilos??? :(/

Grid Iron and Union players are way more suited than AFL.

AFL can't even field a competitive overseas team to play Australia the support is so terrible internationally.

Then Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand, PNG to name a few. All have plenty of rising talent too.
How come leagues finest struggled playing afl? Thickshit!

You sound like a parrot just rant your usual lines, over and over and keep ignoring the actual facts
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

leagueiscrap wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
fumbleshank wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:

Lol
As I said
I was right

Grid Iron and Union players are way more suited than AFL.

How come leagues finest struggled playing afl? Thickshit!

You sound like a parrot just rant your usual lines, over and over and keep ignoring the actual facts
The facts are NRL does'nt need a shit skilled sport like AFL to get players from lol.. :cheers:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League