Ripped Off!

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Ripped Off!

Post by crocodileman »

Well Beaussie, you plead with me to go into the arcade and play and when I do an error prevents me from recording a top score.

I was in the panic room and just recorded a score of 79 (the comment came up "you must have cheated!!!) and low and behold an error message comes up at the conclusion of the game not allowing me to submit my score.

It seems to happen about every second or third go on this game.

I want my score instated as top score now please and the problem fixed!!!
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

WTF! thats not cool, next time it happens print screen and show us.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Ripped Off!

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Well Beaussie, you plead with me to go into the arcade and play and when I do an error prevents me from recording a top score.

I was in the panic room and just recorded a score of 79 (the comment came up "you must have cheated!!!) and low and behold an error message comes up at the conclusion of the game not allowing me to submit my score.

It seems to happen about every second or third go on this game.
Were you logged in at the time? I have the cheat mode on which prevents guests and users logged out recording the highest score.
crocodileman wrote:
I want my score instated as top score now please and the problem fixed!!!
Well sadly we only have your word to go by here. KE keeps the top score unfortunately as I can't correct what is already done. As I said, were you logged in at the time? If that is the case then would people be open to the cheat mode being turned off? It would mean guests could then claim top spot. I personally like it better with members being the only ones capable of getting the top scores. Thought people.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

pickles wrote:
WTF! thats not cool, next time it happens print screen and show us.
He's lying pickles. No one can beat my score. A sore loser indeed. Croc if the computer says you cheated, you cheated. Maybe we should put a ban on croc from the arcade beaussie we dont need members cheating :lol:

try again croc :D :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

maybe we should refresh all the scores :lol:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

It's just done it again in Panic Room Beaussie. I had the record again (88) and when the game was over this message down the bottom came up!

Fix it, I told you and you didn't believe me. Before you ask, yes, I was logged in! It's the same message as yesterday! :evil:

I am the real champ!

General Error

ERROR, No Game Data Received
[80362c727158bc5116574db0c165be56]
[CLOSE]
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Alright, I'll turn the cheat mode off. Let's see if you really can break records Croc.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
Alright, I'll turn the cheat mode off. Let's see if you really can break records Croc.
Beaussie, you're not listening. I was logged in under my username. What has the cheat mode got to do with it?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Beaussie, you're not listening. I was logged in under my username. What has the cheat mode got to do with it?
As you were the first to complain of it, I naturally thought it was related to me activating the cheat mode yesterday. Let me know if it ipersists. I've now turned it off.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

As mod of this room i am seriously considering locking this thread :lol: . Croc you are not the champ, not the best, and not the winner. I am all these three and will continue to be until a legitimate score is recorded. You are a cheater :lol:

xman wrote:
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

It happened to me in thw Wheel of Fortune... I had a pretty high score to :(
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

footygeek wrote:
It happened to me in thw Wheel of Fortune... I had a pretty high score to :(
Did you click on submit score more than once?

I've noticed that caused problems at my end in the past. Since clicking it once though I've had no such problems with scores not being recorded.

Let me know if it continues even when the submit option is only clicked once.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

crocodileman wrote:
It's just done it again in Panic Room Beaussie. I had the record again (88) and when the game was over this message down the bottom came up!

Fix it, I told you and you didn't believe me. Before you ask, yes, I was logged in! It's the same message as yesterday! :evil:

I am the real champ!

General Error

ERROR, No Game Data Received
[80362c727158bc5116574db0c165be56]
[CLOSE]
This is the error message that keeps coming up - it was posted ages ago. Don't you read my posts?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Thought I had the answer to fix it, but it looks like I fucked it up and now all the scores for Panic Room are gone, having been reset. :evil:

My apologies to Panic Room fans. I wont be trying that on any of the other games now that I've learnt that lesson. Will keep looking for the answer. Seems strange that it only happens to certain people and only happens occassionally.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fucking absolutely fucking disgraceful!!! Beaussie you dumbfuck dickhead! How the fuck did you do this!

Croc and anyone else who keeps having a whinge get off beaussies back its obviously something wrong with your dumb computer and not the program if you are the only ones having the problem. So fix it yourselves you bunch of twits! In any case I do not trust any of you anymore!

xman wrote: