More evidence for the toughest code

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: More evidence for the toughest code

Post by Xman »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:
what does a crossbar achieve? Both goals in that video still would have gone over any crossbar. Almost every set shot at goal in the AFL would go over a crossbar because if they didnt they wouldnt clear the defenders.

Furthermore, Why make it lower scoring? the conditions are the same for both teams. Its like saying you should make cricket ovals bigger or put in more fielders so teams dont score as much. Why? Its a contest to see which team score the most, no matter what the conditions
Those goals you showed are a rarity. There have been field goals done that far away in rugby league too.

The fact is plenty of goals in AFL would not be scored if there was a crossbar.

The reason there is no crossbar in AFL and an extra set of goals, is because AFL players would lack the skill massively to get many points.

AFL is without a doubt the EASIEST football code to score points.

No other code has extra side goals incase you miss.

And no other football code has scorlines as high as AFL does.

This more than shows how easy AFL is to score in.
The skill required in scoring in AFL really is very low at best.

This probably one of the reasons AFL can't get a following in any other countries. People would see AFL as a no skill game.
show me a field goal this year from 50 metres out....

Heres Fletcher kicking another goal from within the centre square only 2 weeks ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gTDjsP4xl8

Most AFL key forwards can kick goals from outside 50 which would clear a crossbar

How many of these 5 goals from Cloke within a game late last year wouldnt have cleared a crossbar? Note the 3rd is kicked from well outside 50mtrs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENWoPX60CMw

Need any more examples? They happen pretty much every week in the AFL
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Apparently afl set shots at goal have been steadily going down in % of made shots the last 15 years. From 65% down to 60% :lol:

The rl lads have a higher % with the ball from the sideline! :lol:
but only 20m out
And no crossbar in AFL. Such a joke your goal set up.

Did you know AFL has the biggest kicking goal area of any sport.

Bigger than Soccer, Union, Hockey, League, Grid Iron.

No other sport comes close to those huge AFL goal areas. And you fools call AFL a game of skill??? =D>
How many of these games have players regularly kicking goals from anywhere within 70 metres?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:
what does a crossbar achieve? Both goals in that video still would have gone over any crossbar. Almost every set shot at goal in the AFL would go over a crossbar because if they didnt they wouldnt clear the defenders.

Furthermore, Why make it lower scoring? the conditions are the same for both teams. Its like saying you should make cricket ovals bigger or put in more fielders so teams dont score as much. Why? Its a contest to see which team score the most, no matter what the conditions
Those goals you showed are a rarity. There have been field goals done that far away in rugby league too.

The reason there is no crossbar in AFL and an extra set of goals, is because AFL players would lack the skill massively to get many points.

This probably one of the reasons AFL can't get a following in any other countries. People would see AFL as a no skill game.
The AFL is high scoring, yes. What's your point? Basketball is high scoring because the rules protect the player with the ball so they cannot be touched. This results in a higher scoring game. So what? Cricket rules allow for high scoring too. Using your logic Basketball and cricket are easy games
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Xman wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Apparently afl set shots at goal have been steadily going down in % of made shots the last 15 years. From 65% down to 60% :lol:

The rl lads have a higher % with the ball from the sideline! :lol:
but only 20m out
And no crossbar in AFL. Such a joke your goal set up.

Did you know AFL has the biggest kicking goal area of any sport.

Bigger than Soccer, Union, Hockey, League, Grid Iron.

No other sport comes close to those huge AFL goal areas. And you fools call AFL a game of skill??? =D>
How many of these games have players regularly kicking goals from anywhere within 70 metres?
Rugby league is not a high goal scoring game obviously, but there are kickers that can do it.

Your arguement falls apart every time when you see how AFL has the BIGGEST goal scoring area.

Look at the AFL scorelines being so high, piece of piss lol.. You fools would not score many points with crossbars and no side goals.

Is a massive joke AFL goals. Every other code laugh at the stupidity of it.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Show me an example from this season. Shouldnt be hard given there have been about 8 or 9 rounds.

Your games scoring zone is the width of your field, so dont go pointing fingers at wide scoring areas LOL
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Xman wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:

The AFL is high scoring, yes. What's your point? Basketball is high scoring because the rules protect the player with the ball so they cannot be touched. This results in a higher scoring game. So what? Cricket rules allow for high scoring too. Using your logic Basketball and cricket are easy games
Omg here we go with the basketball arguement lol

Are you serious man??
Basketball does'nt have an extra set of hoops on each side like AFL goals does it?? And look how small a hoop is compared to an AFL goal.

Also look at how small a basketball court is compared to an AFL field. Of course your going to score more points when you have only a short distance to run.

AFL no matter what you say is the EASIEST football code to score in.

Highest scores and biggest goals are in AFL.

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

In basketball you can actually place the ball in the hoop. You can miss the ring entirely and still score. You can throw the ball from literally right below the ring and no one can touch you. All you need to do is travel 10 metres forward forward of centre and you can score. And its high scoring. Wow, what an easy game

Your logic is beyond flawed, its ridiculous

But Ive noticed you keep on ignoring the largest scoring zone of all: RL. The width of the ground
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol at fumble arguments .
Fumblers don't have to clear a crossbar .
They can kick it along the ground for 40 mtrs & as long as it dribbles between the giant sticks they get points .
Talk about an easy target .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Xman wrote:
In basketball you can actually place the ball in the hoop. You can miss the ring entirely and still score. You can throw the ball from literally right below the ring and no one can touch you. All you need to do is travel 10 metres forward forward of centre and you can score. And its high scoring. Wow, what an easy game

Your logic is beyond flawed, its ridiculous

But Ive noticed you keep on ignoring the largest scoring zone of all: RL. The width of the ground
Nothing flawed except your logic xman.
I can tell the truth hurts and your in total denial at how stupid your looking lol... =D> =D>

If scoring tries or touchdowns in NRL and NFL is so easy. Why aren't the scorelines in the hundreds like in AFL???

Basketball doesn't have extra side hoops like AFL goals lol.. So that makes no sense either. =D> =D>

What is wrong with you man, this is hilarious :(/

AFL easiest game to score a goal :(/

AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol at fumble arguments .
Fumblers don't have to clear a crossbar .
They can kick it along the ground for 40 mtrs & as long as it dribbles between the giant sticks they get points .
Talk about an easy target .
Really is scoring for simpletons AFL lol =D> =D> =D>

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
If scoring tries or touchdowns in NRL and NFL is so easy. Why aren't the scorelines in the hundreds like in AFL???
because theyre all skill-less gimps. What else?
Basketball doesn't have extra side hoops like AFL goals lol.. So that makes no sense either
True, but they have a backboard which means you can miss the ring and still score. You can also place the ball directly in the ring.

AFL easiest game to score a goal
Really? Most AFL games have a total of 20-30 goals from both teams combined. Most NBA games have around 100 goals scored from a shorter game time
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Xman wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Basketball doesn't have extra side hoops like AFL goals lol.. So that makes no sense either
True, but they have a backboard which means you can miss the ring and still score. You can also place the ball directly in the ring.

Really? Most AFL games have a total of 20-30 goals from both teams combined. Most NBA games have around 100 goals scored from a shorter game time
Shows basket ballers are more skilful .
They have learnt from a young age to be accurate .
There is no unco hoop to get a 1 point because you are useless .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

LOL. No, it shows it is easy to score. Most test cricket scores are in the hundreds. Again, easy to score. According to AFLforpussies this means no skill

Such staggering logic
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Xman wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

Basketball is played all around the world unlike your little half nation fumble abortion no other nation wants to play. If you hit a backboard in basketball it doesn't automatically mean you get a point. If you miss a shot in AFL it is GUARANTEED that you get a point.
No matter what you say you still end up sounding like a fool. :(/ :(/

DID YOUR MUM DROP YOU AS A CHILD XMAN?? Honestly it is serious question lol.. I know something went wrong with how stupid you are.

To make it simple for an AFL simpleton like you xfool. What is harder if you kick from the same distance a Rugby League Field Goal or an AFL goal??

Of course it is a field goal. You know your wrong and your sport has no way in defending the pitiful way you guys score.

AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Xman wrote:
LOL. No, it shows it is easy to score. Most test cricket scores are in the hundreds. Again, easy to score. According to AFLforpussies this means no skill

Such staggering logic
Haha cricket is a constant point scoring game you dickhead. :(/ :(/

Footy codes are different to cricket and AFL is easiest football code ever to get points.

Sad but true for the one nation fumble abortion. :cheers: