GWS Booming

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Striker
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm
Been liked: 0

Re: GWS Booming

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
Yes you can!
Its a virus! You can't catch a virus from being exposed to cold or wet weather! Only from other infected people. In fact colds and flu are just as common in warmer tropical climates! :roll:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/flu-resou ... -myths.htm
Myth:
You can catch the flu from going out in cold weather without a coat, with wet hair or by sitting near a drafty window.
Answer:
The only way to catch the flu is by being exposed to the influenza virus. Flu season coincides with the cold weather. So people often associate the flu with a cold, drafty environment. But, they are not related.
Would you like another hundred similar sources? :lol:
No because you're relying on corrupted science fiction again! When the virus is around you can avoid it, unless you get a chill!! BOOM! Get it now? The virus has always been around and you know it! It's around you now! It's around me now!
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
Yes you can!
Its a virus! You can't catch a virus from being exposed to cold or wet weather! Only from other infected people. In fact colds and flu are just as common in warmer tropical climates! :roll:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/flu-resou ... -myths.htm
Myth:
You can catch the flu from going out in cold weather without a coat, with wet hair or by sitting near a drafty window.
Answer:
The only way to catch the flu is by being exposed to the influenza virus. Flu season coincides with the cold weather. So people often associate the flu with a cold, drafty environment. But, they are not related.
Would you like another hundred similar sources? :lol:
No because you're relying on corrupted science fiction again! When the virus is around you can avoid it, unless you get a chill!! BOOM! Get it now? The virus has always been around and you know it! It's around you now! It's around me now!
Oh my, still with the corruption BS! What motive do the medical fraternity have for falsely claiming you cannot catch the flu from being wet or cold...

COme on, id love to hear this?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

Viruses mutate so fast the influenza virus of 1918(Spanish flu) is so different to the modern flu virus it's almost a new species (sic). This is the reason why you can catch it again and again, because it mutates so much. Every now and then a virus which is usually very species specific will jump to a new species. If I remember correctly the Spanish flu killed more people then WW1.
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Cold is a condition. True flue is a virus. It's as simple as that.
Nice try Cos.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
Oh my, still with the corruption BS! What motive do the medical fraternity have for falsely claiming you cannot catch the flu from being wet or cold...

MONEY!!!!!!
Last edited by Striker on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:

MONEY!!!!!!
how do doctors make money out of claiming the flu is a virus? And dont try the vaccination BS. The flu was known to be a virus for decades before the flu vaccine was invented
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:

MONEY!!!!!!
how do doctors make money out of claiming the flu is a virus? And dont try the vaccination BS. The flu was known to be a virus for decades before the flu vaccine was invented
Size fixed hopefully.

You stupid freaking dickhead! The corruption affects EVERY MEDICAL SITUATION!!! Not just the flu. Not just vaccines. EVERYTHING!!!!!!

GET IT YET???
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:

MONEY!!!!!!
Size fixed hopefully.

You stupid freaking dickhead! The corruption affects EVERY MEDICAL SITUATION!!! Not just the flu. Not just vaccines. EVERYTHING!!!!!!

GET IT YET???
Not even a bit. How is it corrupt to say flu is a virus? Is viral meningitis a virus? What about tonsilitis? :-k
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Xman wrote:
Not even a bit. How is it corrupt to say flu is a virus? Is viral meningitis a virus? What about tonsilitis? :-k
It's a well known fact that watching sport in the rain causes tonsilitis ;)
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Drac wrote:
Xman wrote:
It's a well known fact that watching sport in the rain causes tonsilitis ;)
and cholecystitis, encephalitis, appendicitis, pericarditis, costochondritis, diverticulitis, pyelonephritis, cystisis, to name a few. The simple solution to all these common illnesses is to stay warm and dry. The medical profession dont want to admit this though because they make a lot of money treating these preventable illnesses. :wink:
Striker
Coach
Coach

Post by Striker »

Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:

GET IT YET???
God you are an idiot.
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:

GET IT YET???
God you are an idiot.
The guy who believes doctors across generations and continents have conspired to classify the flu as a virus is calling people idiots.

This is Poe's law in effect. I literally can't tell if you're seriously this ******** or someone doing a parody of a League fan.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:
Striker wrote:

GET IT YET???
God you are an idiot.
You still haven't answered the question. Why would the medical profession lie about influenza being a virus?

Why are you claiming in another thread we are all Flu carriers? This means the flu is either a virus or a bacteria... :-k are you suggesting the flu is a bacterial infection? :-k
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

Drac wrote:
Striker wrote:
Xman wrote:

God you are an idiot.
I literally can't tell if you're seriously this ******** or someone doing a parody of a League fan.
hmmm you might be onto something here, Drac.
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

Come on Xman he must believe that it is a prion hes a highly educated man.