New footy forum

Australian Football news and discussion.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

New footy forum

Post by Pickles »

hey iv been working on a simple afl forum and need a few more members to get things going. so if your interested please visit http://www.footyfeedback.tk

i hope you dont see this as competoin but i need to pread the word.

thanks
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

You disgust me, you come in here, join up on december the 6th, and post 2 posts in 3 months!!! One of which is a plea for people to join your shitty afl site! Goooo and Geeeeet Fuuuucked you little annoying pimple.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: New footy forum

Post by Beaussie »

pickles wrote:
hey iv been working on a simple afl forum and need a few more members to get things going. so if your interested please visit http://www.footyfeedback.tk

thanks
No worries pickles. I've put a link to Footy Feedback on our homepage at http://www.talkingfooty.com

Don't mind KE.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

For the second time tonight I ask where the fuuck have you come from. Pickles seriously dont mind beaussie he's a fool for the written word and believes you hands down. I on the other hand would like to know your excuse for posting twice in three months on a forum??? And remind you one of those posts was to poach members from this very forum. I find it disrespectful to say the least. To say the most I find you a weavel lying in your own pile of vommit after deciding against making any efforts to move out of it, and then it seems you've defecated in your own pants by letting us all know how many posts you've contributed in 3 months.

You are waste until you can explain yourself. Plain and simple!

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

As he said, he is merely spreading the word about his footy forums. Variety is the spice of life.

Perhaps you can return the favour for us here pickles by promoting this site on your forums. :wink:
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

it wasnt long ago when i was helping spread the word about this forum! ask beaussie, im not sure if im in the same name as i am now but i advertised this on my ld forum and we was a common poster on my old forum.

is that ok with u K-E?
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I'm with you King - this ***** has sure got a cheek coming on here and trying to poach members. Four posts in three months indicates this Pickles character is just a leech trying to suck our blood.

Fuck off merkin!
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

if it wernt for me half of you blokes wouldnt be here right now!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

pickles wrote:
if it wernt for me half of you blokes wouldnt be here right now!
Stop speaking shiite - surely you don't believe half of the effluent that comes out of your mouth.

Which members are you actually referring to? Name names!

Seems you're too full of your own importance to realise you have done nothing for this site - except for trying to humiliate it by using it as a feeding ground for members for your insidious little site!

Name names - and let those members respond by saying whether you were instrumental in their membership. I've got money to say no-one will back you up.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

pickles wrote:
it wasnt long ago when i was helping spread the word about this forum! ask beaussie, im not sure if im in the same name as i am now but i advertised this on my ld forum and we was a common poster on my old forum.
This is all true. However I'm not so sure about your other post pickles regarding half of the membership here and you being instrumental in getting them here. Many of the members here are from LeagueUnlimited or Big Footy. If you were however instrumental in getting members for us here I do apologise and thank you.
Last edited by Beaussie on Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

well yer i over-estimated. but i still did help this place out. thanks beaussie for joining.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

No worries pickles. I much prefer the new phpbb look of your forums. The old format was not so attractive on the eye I thought. Anyway good luck with it all. :wink:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

pickles wrote:

is that ok with u K-E?
Ummm let me think about that for a second......No its not you piece of toads snot. Lets have a look snotty. You say he was a regular poster on your forums, this shows he had some respect. You on the other hand are not a regular poster here. And the line "I got half the members for this place" :lol: :lol: :lol: How bigs your dick? 20 inches? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You suck shiiiit out of skunks butts. :lol:

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Re: New footy forum

Post by crocodileman »

pickles wrote:

thanks
Pickles you are indeed a lying merkin - this new site is not a simple AFL forum. It is undoubtedly direct competition to us and its forums include chat lounges and forums very similar to our own.

Beaussie, you are fucking crazy for providing advertising for it and indeed registering on it - it's like you're hacking your left arm off and giving it to him and saying "It's OK Pickles, I didn't need that arm, I'm right handed!"

Besides their member growth is outstripping ours and they will be a larger forum than us in a couple of days. Pickles - again fuck off for good and Beaussie, grow a fucking brain!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Well I've followed the lead of pickles and have put in a plug for Talking Footy at his site.

It would be great to get some new members from there. What's wrong with cross-promotion? :?