Rugby Leagues quickest too fast for AFL.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Rugby Leagues quickest too fast for AFL.

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Sounds amateur. Hey umm wasn't the guy who won the race an...amateur? :(/ :(/ =D> =D> :(/ :(/

The afls finest....couldn't beat a club player who paints his fingernails!!! :_<> :_<> :_<> :-+ :puke: :_<> :_<> :_<>
he could be a champion sprinter?
the AFL clubs take the sprints mainly as a joke Essendons runner in the sprints Anthony
McDonald-Tipungwuti isnt even in the top 10 on the list!

but what ever the case it king figjam what ever times was run today its quicker than the NRLOL best can run :)))

Oh my
Any proof of this bullshit claim .
Anything at all .
Or just your usual metho inspired rant .
bahaaha
if im on the turps all the time whats your excuse? just general stupid ness with a dose of little man syndrome!

read the last 4 pages of this thread loon!
lolololololololololololoon
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yes I have .
You just said whatever time was run today was better than the NRLs finest .

You want to bet on that .
Step right u .
I love when I catch you out talking shit .
Now wait for the deflective rant .

Go back read the previous pages .
Look at the NRL player times .

What is wrong with you .
Koribete has run well below 11 sec
The afl sprint according to Wookie was 11.05
Lol you have some serious issues .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Essendon in crisis again - more of what we all knew

Post by Fred »

King-Eliagh wrote:
^^^ umm u ok Fred? It's appearing like you've lost the plot. :lol: hang in there bud, I know it's been a wild ride but we all say silly things from time to time, it's best you just have a laugh at itself rather than getting all uptight about how you believed nic nat could run 100 just two metres behind the goat usain bolt ! And that was with nic running on grass in footy boots vs bolt on a track in sprinters spikes! :(/ :_<> :(/

It's ok bro, we are all gullible sometimes. Just take it in ur stride rather than desperately trying to score points by cutting my quote out of context in an attempt to payback. It's just making you look worse now. :)

Now KE were all here all having a few laughs and reading this when nothinh happening during the game. I swear some had tears ... maybe the vino had taken ahold. You know those moments when you cant stop laughing even when it's not really funny anymore. Would like to thank you mate it was funny as. Its just a chat forum dude .... i thought you and I were here for a laugh and i honestly thought you were just here for shits and gigles.. love ya guts mate. Cheers.
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol:

Sheezus I've really gotten under ur skin now haven't I wookster! :_<> I guess the truth hurts, the afl fastest just aren't up to scratch.

Watch the race for ur selves folks, the clock stops at 11.47 :lol:

Ok when I have time I'll compile All the evidence. Fred's put a few things up but has also mentioned "I heard he runs sub 11" a hell of a lot. It'll be a bit of work and I'll also have to checkout who the ransoms he's mentioned are seeing he seems too be incapable of responding to that simple request.

Watch this space folks! :)
Whaaaa whaaaa Wookie was mean to me Whaaaa Whaaaa - can give it out can't take it he really it a douche!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Sheezus I've really gotten under ur skin now haven't I wookster! :_<> I guess the truth hurts, the afl fastest just aren't up to scratch.

Watch the race for ur selves folks, the clock stops at 11.47 :lol:

Ok when I have time I'll compile All the evidence. Fred's put a few things up but has also mentioned "I heard he runs sub 11" a hell of a lot. It'll be a bit of work and I'll also have to checkout who the ransoms he's mentioned are seeing he seems too be incapable of responding to that simple request.

Watch this space folks! :)
Whaaaa whaaaa Wookie was mean to me Whaaaa Whaaaa - can give it out can't take it he really it a douche!!
:lol: help me out here swines. Were you reading my post upside down? I mean if you look at the emoticons I used, then ur response I think we can easily see you've accidentally read my smiles and cackling up upside and turned em into frowns.

Actually reading posts upside down would explain the irrelevance of many of ur other posts. But this ones a classic. Thanks bro :cry:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote:
Im still waiting for this evidence of KE's
Sorry wooksie me bro. Been holidaying in a no reception zone and now I'm back at work I'm pretty busy. Any chance you could do me a favour and compile the evidence from the last four pages. I provided a few links, blew the nic nat is almost as fast as usain bolt theory out of the water, blew pat danger fields 20metre time out of the water with a link providing James Roberts 40metre time and use of mathematics.

Fred provided a whole bunch of no names and refused to respond to my request for how many games these players had actually played in the afl. Fred also provided some additional sub zero times for regular rl players during the past few decades. And you wooksie, you provided your own estimation of the 100 metre dash times of majak and danger field using the pause button on YouTube and inserting arrows. A bit suss but I'll allow it.

So all in all if you could make a table including all that evidence that I and others supplied over the last four pages I think that'd be great. I'm pretty sure of the result tho. There'll be fewer Afl players with sub 11secobd hundreds. And the afl player links/evidence will show the afls quickest aren't up to speed with the nrls quickest.

Thanking you in advance wooksie :)

Oh if you can't do it just lemme know tho ok. I understand it might be tough pulling something together which proves me right and you wrong. But...it me be something which grows you. Anyway if you can't do it lemme know and I'll do the work again :)

Warmest regards,

KING - inaugural member and owner of tfc.

:afro:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think russling pkayed the most games like 86 or something. Of the blokes I mentioned only played a few. But i know rusling as he played for pies and was decent enough.

For 20 metre and 40 comparisons you simply cannot double the 20 to get a comparison.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Re: Essendon in crisis again - more of what we all knew

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fred wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
^^^ umm u ok Fred? It's appearing like you've lost the plot. :lol: hang in there bud, I know it's been a wild ride but we all say silly things from time to time, it's best you just have a laugh at itself rather than getting all uptight about how you believed nic nat could run 100 just two metres behind the goat usain bolt ! And that was with nic running on grass in footy boots vs bolt on a track in sprinters spikes! :(/ :_<> :(/

It's ok bro, we are all gullible sometimes. Just take it in ur stride rather than desperately trying to score points by cutting my quote out of context in an attempt to payback. It's just making you look worse now. :)

Now KE were all here all having a few laughs and reading this when nothinh happening during the game. I swear some had tears ... maybe the vino had taken ahold. You know those moments when you cant stop laughing even when it's not really funny anymore. Would like to thank you mate it was funny as. Its just a chat forum dude .... i thought you and I were here for a laugh and i honestly thought you were just here for shits and gigles.. love ya guts mate. Cheers.
So ummm Freddie? Can you tell me Nic Nat would finish just two metres behind usain bolt in a hundred metre sprint again?

:(/ :_<> :(/ :_<> :(/

I got ya bro, Internet life reflects real life ... dummies on the Internet are also dummies in real life :(/

But trying to get me back aside. Can you tell me about Nic Nat again? :o

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

freddymeclown wrote:
for 20metre and 40metre comparisons you cannot double the 20metees to get a comparison]
Ummmm :?> :? :?> Freddie me clown?? Can you tell me how my analysis below is simply "doubling the 20metres time"?? Please, feel free to point out the exact moment where I doubled dangerfields 20metre time :lol:

King-Eliagh wrote:
So since you didn't provide a 100metre time for comparison I'll help you in ur inability to understand the bleeding obvious.

Dangerfield runs 2.92 seconds over a 20metre sprint.
We got a time for James Roberts over 40metres on the link I provided. It's 4.7 seconds.

I'll do the maths for ya too Freddie me boy :D :lol: I honestly don't think you or the other afl lads in here would be capable.

If Dangerfield were as quick as Roberts he'd run his second 20metres in 4.7-2.92 = 1.78seconds. So let's keep using mathematics shall we. If danger fields second twenty were at 1.78 seconds he'd be running that 20 metres at a speed of 3600divided by (1.78X50) =40.45km/hour. Or about the same speed usain bolt averages during his second 20 metres in his 100metre sprint - as you can witness here :lol:

https://youtu.be/SyY7RgNLCUk

You think ur man paddys as fast as usain too? Like Nic Nat is?? :(/ :(/ :(/ the delusion!! :_<> :_<>
:

:(/

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Notice second place Tyson gay in that vid? He's about two metres behind bolt, or in Freddie's analysis/evidence :lol: about right on where afl player Nic natanui would've finished in this race!! :(/ :_<> :(/

Tyson ran 9.71 that day so I guess this debates over eh Freddie? Nic nat and freddie've proven it, afl players are speedy as!!! :(/ :_<> :(/ :_<>

xman wrote:
hayd
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by hayd »

Even if you gave NRL all the best athletes in the world the sport itself is no way near as entertaining as AFL. AFL has more variety in rules and players physique which enables it to throw up more scenarios. It also showcases more variety in athleticism and attributes.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Opinions are like arseholes .

You think it's a great sport .
I think it's an fumbling bumbling mess .
An abortion .

& altleticism .
Lol
A RL midget .ex jockey showed just how useless these fumblers are when they step out of the AFLOL bubble .

Try again son
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ok, I know mathematical analysis and an executive summary of the goings on over the last four pages might be beyond me afl lads comprehension so lemme dumb it down and break it down to make it verrrry simple for yas. We'll go by the evidence put forward to us in 2016 first. You ready? :lol:

2016 - Fastest Man in AFL Majak Daw as seen in his running second :lol: in the 100metre dash - time 11.05 (tho remember this is dubious as wookies screen shot shoes him running through the line at that time, not the finishing ribbon :lol:) Highly dubious but lets give him the benefit of a massive doubt.

2016 - Rugby Leagues fastest man is James Roberts as cited by Matt Shirvington (Australian Sprint champ of the 90s). Shirvo estimates Roberts' hundred metre time at below 10.7.

Rugby League's quickest - too fast for AFL. :\: :lol: :\:

Now AFL members, please, please contribute something to the debate other than a tear laden whiny "KEs got nothing" or pissssorrrrrrf outta my thread!! :lol: Yes its my thread now, I've contributed by far and away the most evidence and nuanced debate :lol:

Eat shit afl lads, your fastest boys are slower :lol:

:>::

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

The_Wookie wrote:
so in short - KE has nothiong, yet again.
Yet again!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
Im still waiting for this evidence of KE's
Sorry wooksie me bro. Been holidaying in a no reception zone and now I'm back at work I'm pretty busy.

KING - inaugural member and owner of tfc.

:afro:
:^o :^o :^o :^o

more like your internet privileges were suspended king figjam
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.