Suns for the eight ...... Next year :)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Suns for the eight ...... Next year :)

Post by King-Eliagh »

:blahblah:

But ... But but ... :? Phelpsy you said you weren't gunna welch? :cry: you told us you were a big man? :? :(

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 0

Post by Phelpsy »

Yada yada yada. ... Get the pic and it all will be done ... Not bits and peices here and there
I in myspare time I like playing baseball, wearing pink backpacks and STALKING people.I know this isn't what you would normallyshare in public but I thought it would be nice tobe honest and open so people knowmore about who I am

I have a small penis
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Phelpsy »

See, you win a bet and you still have to fluff around ... Just put the pic up and let's do this
I in myspare time I like playing baseball, wearing pink backpacks and STALKING people.I know this isn't what you would normallyshare in public but I thought it would be nice tobe honest and open so people knowmore about who I am

I have a small penis
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

Phelpsy wrote:
See, you win a bet and you still have to fluff around ... Just put the pic up and let's do this
KE loves the smell of his own stench. He's your classic narcissist. He will try to drag it out for shits and giggles.
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Phelpsy »

There you go bet paid. I had to take out (..... Wait for it). As too many characters

I have a small penis
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Good job phelpsy, you're almost there.

Now that you've learnt how to put images into ur avatar can you please put the original image of the pink dildo which I chose? I promise there'll be no further frigging around tho I'm sure you understand that your ineptness is the reason this is taking longer than it should.

Additionally, you'll note that I asked for your sig to be bolded and in the same very large font size that I printed it in. So fix that up too.

And finally, I asked for the 'I have a small penis' to be posted in banner image form as I posted it. Please fix this up also.

Thanks phelpsy, it's good ur looking like holding up your side of the bet :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/ :_<> :(/ :_<> :(/ :_<>

Phelpsy you look fantatic bro! =D> :_<> =D>

But lets get the font size and small penis banner as ive asked please :thumbleft:

You're the best :)
KE

:\:

xman wrote:
MissPenny
Rookie
Rookie

Post by MissPenny »

Hmmmm, there is an obvious homoerotic choice of your's KE: a dildo, a pink dildo at that, reference to the colour pink and reference to a penis.

These references are you preferred choice! Was this what your mind came up with them; those items are blatantly homoerotic.

You obviously have the hots for Phelpsy, when are you going to propose to him?

You can fly to NZ and do it legally, congratulations on your public acknowledgement, Conrats on your ' coming out'

If that is not the case and if Phelpsy is a guy, then your choices are homophobic, either way a poor and unimaginative selection.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

well hi misspenny :wave: Thanks for your thoughts but unfortunately for you, you're miles off the mark with your assessment.

The references in the avatar and signature have all been made with phelpsy's character in mind.

He's done the following on these boards on several occasions:

a) Acted like a floppy small dildo, i.e. rather uselessly
b) stalked others
c) proudly referred to his pink backpack and wearing it to the amusement of his teammates at baseball training
d) referred to a small dildo avatar as "too big" for him.

Thus my choice was very relevant and meaningful.

You, on the other hand miss penny seem to have jumped to some rather fantastic conclusions/assumptions which are quite telling.

These boards really are for discussing footy miss penny. I'm sure there are other boards where you might be able to talk gay guy sex and get your jollies but please, not in here ok?

Regards,
King

:>::

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

No, the dildo avator was too large to put it on the page ...

Anyway, a bets a bet .. And I have put onto the phelpsy username as stated in the bet, what was required .
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Also, I have never ever stalked anyone. As mentioned numerous times now nrl crap supplied me with information and I put up afl craps first name to see if it were true. Surprisingly nrl crap had it right . I took a can (I had already told x man to ban me for a month) for a month for doing so, which was fair. But I never stalked. One time nrl rap said he had info and I told him I should vet this first which I did and he didn't post.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Wookster can you delete freds account...pronto?

Thanks champ :thumbleft:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fred wrote:
Also, I have never ever stalked anyone. As mentioned numerous times now nrl crap supplied me with information and I put up afl craps first name to see if it were true. Surprisingly nrl crap had it right . I took a can (I had already told x man to ban me for a month) for a month for doing so, which was fair. But I never stalked. One time nrl rap said he had info and I told him I should vet this first which I did and he didn't post.
But "I was leaning towards the afl on that one" :lol:

Eat these facts freddy me boy.

-I've never welched in me life
-Your signature is perhaps the dumbest use of the English language I've seen in years (fix it up, it's fukkin god awful to read)
-You just welched in front of all and sundry! :lol: :_<> :(/ (whatta coward)
-you screamed and cried for months when you incorrectly thought I welched :lol:
-I don't give two shits that you just welched for all to see! :(/ (in fact it's another clear blight on yer character ya stAlkin assswipe :lol:

Eeeeeyyyyeeeeeeeaaahhhhh dems tha cold hard facts bros :>::

:afro:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Fred wrote:
But "I was leaning towards the afl on that one" :lol:

Eat these facts freddy me boy.

-I've never welched in me life
-Your signature is perhaps the dumbest use of the English language I've seen in years (fix it up, it's fukkin god awful to read)
-You just welched in front of all and sundry! :lol: :_<> :(/ (whatta coward)
-you screamed and cried for months when you incorrectly thought I welched :lol:
-I don't give two shits that you just welched for all to see! :(/ (in fact it's another clear blight on yer character ya stAlkin assswipe :lol:

Eeeeeyyyyeeeeeeeaaahhhhh dems tha cold hard facts bros :>::

:afro:
KE remember when the stalker even posted that HE ASKED NRL CWAPPER TO PM HIM some more info..
I know you have some good information crapper but how do you supporter this claim. I have no such information but I do know you have shared information that is true? However given the severity of this new claim can you pm me your proof as you have previously done.

Then he denies stalking.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

For shame phelpsy/freddy! [-X for shame! [-X

Your cred has been irreversibly tarnished bro, you are now not only a dirty stalker but ur also a filthy welcher who struggles with basic written English and grammar! :(/

Eeeeyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaah :lol:

Oh and while I'm enjoying this public disgracing you've publicly brought upon yourself I wanna thank you for donning the avatar and signature, that was funny too! :lol:

xman wrote: