Search found 8 matches

Return

by azif
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Americans don’t give a rat’s ass about the NRL

holy fuck :shock: the pay TV exclusive game Souths V Manly was the highest rating sports show in pay TV History in this country 838K on foxtel & kayo 786K watched the Roosters V Broncos on pay , joining another 796K on Ch 9 1.582 Mill in total for a Sunday game that is a record yes ... easily to...
by azif
Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Opening Round in NSW and QLD

The NRL's were crackers too , ensuring its fans were engaged right til the end.
by azif
Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy TV Ratings - 2024

Fred wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:48 pm
Do you think a large crowd impacts ratings? That there is bound to be a few people who may have been watching at home monitored by people metre, at the game - or would this be insignificant ?
barely a ripple
attendances have no affect on ratings
by azif
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL tough guy calls out NRL players to box

I must admit when it comes to fighting Rugby League players beat Footy (AFL) players. But that is all Rugby League has, & that is tough guys that through punches. I will take a great game like AFL with skills any day over that Rugby/Rugby League crap... Thanks Pete. Couldn't quite understand wh...
by azif
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ANZAC DAY - WHO DOES IT BETTER?

Here's something for you guys to chew on and abuse each other over about :) Who does the ANZAC Day experience better - the AFL or NRL? I am going down to Melbourne with my son and staying a few days to take it all in. Will hit the Shrine of Remembrance for the Dawn Service which I have never been t...
by azif
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy TV Ratings - 2024

I think if you take into account the qld is an ntl town the figures for the lions match aren’t too bad - not great but considering the nrl match did about half. Given the strong popularity and amount of southerners n Brisbane - if you don’t follow the afl team playing you’d like switch to storm - h...
by azif
Mon May 06, 2024 6:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Dolphins ..2nd year blues or finals

How good would a dolphins v broncos grand final be! had an all QLD GF in the NRL already , 2015 Broncos V Cowboys was a classic won by Nth Qld a Phins V Broncs GF won't happen in 2024 , both teams just a bit off the pace being set by Penrith , the Sharks .. Melbourne & the Roosters but it will ...
by azif
Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: the NRL about to show fumbleball how its done

There is nothing magic about it. The closest thing to magic about this over exposed non event is the ability to pull free tickets from out of a hat. If it's anything like last year's fiasco only half the people with tickets will bother to show up. I suppose we don’t know the numbers of free tickets...